[DeTomaso] NPC I got jacked final episode

Chuck Adkinson apache34 at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:14:07 EST 2009

For what its worth, a few years ago my wife parked her Saab 900 Turbo in the
mall parking lot, stopped by the key shop to have a key made, then went
inside the mall. 30 minutes later she walked out to her car and it was gone.
Obviously the key shop was behind this. She had left 4-5 bags of groceries
in the back.

The next day the police called us asking if we had found our car because
they said it was back in the parking lot at the mall. No damage done, the
groceries were still in the car but had been moved to the front seat and the
rear seat was up. The tank was still near full as well. We picked up the car
and while I was there I visited the key shop. The moron behind the counter
was as nervous as a whore in church and probably would have given me the
keys to the shop if I had asked.

We kept the car until it had 170K and then gave it to a down trodden friend.
It was still a good car and I would buy one again in a heartbeat.

Chuck Adkinson
1st Cavalry Division 69-70