[DeTomaso] fan blades

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Fri May 29 16:49:18 EDT 2009

Asa,
Here's a pic of mine if that helps. Looking from the drivers side.

Matt
3584

Asa wrote:
Which brings me to another item.  The sucker fans which some kind soul
on this list sold to me many years ago (but hasn't been installed),
has curved blades.  The thing is, the curve is facing the wrong way
(in my opinion).  They are not "cupping" the air when turning the
proper direction to pull air through the radiator.  As they are
supposed to be rated at a higher cfm, does it really matter?  There is
no way to turn them around due to the way they are molded at the mount
point.  I'm not an airflow engineer so I don't know if it's a big deal
or not.  I'm looking for comments, though I'll probably still use it
as-is.