[DeTomaso] Chuck Lindquist Scratch Built Daytona Coupe

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri May 29 13:28:52 EDT 2009

Received this today:

Bill,

Yes. I have revised my web site slightly and reposted it on  the following
link:

_http://home.comcast.net/~chuckcobra/_
(http://home.comcast.net/~chuckcobra/)

I  still have some work to do, but at least it is up and running on a new
site.  I've passed this new link onto a lot of those who have expressed
interest, but I  know that I've probably missed many. Please forward the new link
to any of  your friends that would enjoy the site.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Regards,
Chuck