[DeTomaso] Back from Italy

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 28 00:57:10 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/27/09 2 51 43, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> Mike Drew is no doubt on his way back to the US.

Just got home; I've been up for 23 hours now, having driven from Geoff's
house outside London to Heathrow, flown to DC and then to San Francisco, and
then driven home.

More later indeed--this trip was truly remarkable, and probably was the
biggest single De Tomaso meeting in European history other than the monster
event held at the factory back in 1996 (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).
Those who *could* have gone, and chose to stay home for whatever reason, made
a huge error in judgement. :<(