[DeTomaso] WARNING: .050 may be the wrong kind of Bomb

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Tue May 26 04:09:12 EDT 2009

Another possibility is these plugs got damaged when they were being gapped by my "assistant". It was her first time gapping plugs and the electrode may have taken too much pressure getting squeezed by the wire gapping tool.
I've had detonation issues before (prior engines) and it really saps the power. The WW was running great, with tons of power. Or maybe I'm just in denial, as usual.
I'll be doing a compression test and then taking a look, as soon as I track down a boroscope.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

La Jolla, CA

(858) 551-5455 Phone