[DeTomaso] Thermoswitches

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon May 18 01:18:01 EDT 2009

Hey that's interesting John.
I inherited exactly that setup and my fans came on at a gauge-indicated
225F, which bothered me quite a bit.
I started looking for a lower-temp thermostat and ended up making an
adapter to fit a 170F  VW thermostat
 and now the fans come on at about 190F and I'm happy.
That's a new Autometer gauge so it shouldn't be too quirky, but I'm
wondering about the way we think about
outlet vs. inlet temp
dave