[DeTomaso] Thermoswitches

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun May 17 23:59:12 EDT 2009

Matt

I had a similar problem.  My less expensive solution was to nab a sensor
that screwed into the extra fitting on most water pumps.  I found one that
works at 195 degrees.  Now, my fans only turn on if the coolant leaving the
radiator and entering the water pump is above 195.

The sensors that thread into the water pump are more common and less
expensive.

JT