[DeTomaso] battery recommendation

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun May 17 15:32:55 EDT 2009

Dear Chris,

           I am sure the true electrical wizards can give you a good reference, but here is all I know.    The old legendary Sears Die Hard is long gone.   I am told that the old Die Hard was made by Interstate Batteries.   I have had some IS batteries and can recommend them.

          So you did have a rear main seal leak.   Will it be fixed in time for the pilgrimage to Reno??

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles