[DeTomaso] My stock flywheel on 5533

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 15 10:03:51 EDT 2009

1), 30 lb's would be about right.  I guess I was expecting more.
2), Interesting tidbit.
3), It might be the transmission was worked on, especially as the clutch
disc has a 198<something> stamp on it.  I doubt the engine has been out,
but I could be wrong.  Time to dig through the volume of original
receipts.  I speculate the engine has over 100,000 miles on it, though
if you remember Jack, the speedo drive was broken off at 58K miles.

I guess I'll look through receipts this weekend.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA