[DeTomaso] 18" Rear Wheels

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:45:36 EDT 2009

Curt,Chris Difani has 17" front and 18" rear whheel on his stock body. He is
on Vacation or he would have answered you himself. Here is what he told me
because I asked the same question as you are asking he said quote""Now for
my tires, and wheels.  I've got the Codington Campy clones, purchased thru
Marino at Panteras East.  My sizes are 9.5" by 17" for the front, and 12.5"
by 18" on the rear.  My tires are Michelin Pilot Sports all around.  The
front tires are:  255/40YR-17 size  (if these are hard to get, try
245/40-17), and the rears are 345/35YR-18, and all are the Y speed rating.
The front wheels have a backspace of 5.5", while the rear wheels have a
backspace of 7.25"   " So thats it right from the horses mouth ( that's
funny because Chris owns a horse farm! Good Luck,

Boyd