[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket problem

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:50:39 EDT 2009

I meant to say both lights are slightly "oversize" on their respective
outside corners. I thing a little dremel work and the replacement of the
washers to raise he back of the bucket should do the trick. And Mike thanks
for your advice about "doing it under power"I just installed a Pantera
electronics headlight controller and I have been using a jumper between the
negative battery terminal and the Ground cable to tap little bits
of movement and the cranking the tight spots manually.Boyd