[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket problem

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu May 7 13:11:57 EDT 2009

Boyd,
     IIRC,  the washers on my cars were behind the nuts,  not used as
spacers.  A word to the wise for future headlight removal,  spray paint the
bottom of the buckets installed on the car with the headlights down,  before
removal.  This will help you to get the buckets back to where they were.  A
little trick I learned after screwing around with those things for a long
time.

Art