[DeTomaso] ZF removal question

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Fri May 1 17:01:52 EDT 2009

Paul, I don't think there's much tilting involved. When I did my clutch a
couple years ago, I didn't even loosen the exhaust system. Just for safety
sake I supported the engine at the rear but when all was said and done I
don't think even that was necessary. The engine is fairly well balanced on
it's motor mounts and is easily supported by the muffler hangers. You do, of
course, have to swing the A/C condenser, if so equipped, off to the side (no
need to disconnect any hoses).

Doug