[DeTomaso] Vitaloni "Turbo racing" Mirrors Important information for anyone who missed out and is interseted in obtaining or anyone that wants spares.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:32:10 EDT 2009

It appears that my supplier has been able to come up with an additional 4
cases of mirrors ( 12 pair). Theses are getting much harder to find and the
price through normal sources (like e-bay is more the double and continuing
to go up. If anyone is interested in getting placed on the waiting list
please let me know. I will put people on the list on a first in first out
basis. I will not accept any payment until the mirrors are actually in my
hands.  The first 60 pair I had sold out in around three weeks, so I do not
expect these to be available for long. In spite of the increased demand and
the premium price these are bringing on E-bay I will continue to offer the
special pricing for List subscribers and POCA members.I have pictures of the
mirrors on my 73 L as well as instructions and photos showing the
installation process. If you would like a copy of this please let me know.

Thanks,

Boyd