[DeTomaso] Message Kick back

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 02:54:51 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/28/09 11 54 44, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Am I the only one that gets a notice that my message sent to the Pantera Web
> and others gets a notice that says I sent my email to the Pantera Web
> and many other Recipients, and the Moderator will need to check it first for
> Approval?
> I didn't think there was a Limit to the number of Recipients you include in
> your emails?

Wrong-o.   If you send your e-mail to the list, and to other forums or people
who are not subscribed to the list, the software assumes it's SPAM, and it
gets sidetracked until a human can review it and 'bless' it, at which point it
then gets sent on to us.

I made that mistake just a couple of days ago, and got the same message.