[DeTomaso] Scorpion Roller Rockers

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:07:21 EDT 2009

> The roller rockers I source from Ford Racing, look nearly identical to
> these, except they are stamped with Ford and the ratio.  Could it be
> they are sourced the same?

The Ford Racing 351C rockers are Crane Gold Race with blue anodizing.
I have a set of those in 1.65:1 ratio we are testing on the dyno.  Crane
also supplied the Ford link bar retrofit hydraulic roller lifters and, it
appears the steel FRPP 351C distributor gear.  I'm told those items
are no longer available from Ford since Crane went out of business.
AFAIK, I got the last 351C steel distributor gear in the county.

Dan Jones