[DeTomaso] A way around solid lifter oil issues?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 02:27:30 EDT 2009

'Casidiam' or 'diamond-like coating' is pretty new, the aerospace process for
creating it only having been released for public use 5-7 yrs ago. I don't
think   much is known about its compatibilities in IC engines outside of
well-funded race teams that can afford to tinker on their own dynos. I'm speaking of
Jack Roush level engine shops, and they don't talk or write much. If you try
this, Ken -1)- bring money, and -2)- take really good notes. I'd love to find
out more from someone who's actually used this stuff, especially on street
engines! Good luck- J Deryke