[DeTomaso] Lots of cars for sale - '86 GT5-S

Ron McCall rfmccall at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 17:06:27 EDT 2009

Almost correct Mike! The dealership that the car was for sale at was in Maryland (Prestige Imports)
It was ,finally,bought by a man named Bert Slack in Alexandria Va. ( I have a bunch of pictures on a "tech
session" that Chesepeake Panteras did to replace the clutch/flywheel etc...) Bert had it painted bright yellow,installed
a Delta wing and some other details changed. I thought the car was amazing looking before Bert got ahold
of it. I used to stop by the dealership and drool over it way before I could even think about affording it.
It was pale yellow with NO WING! As I remember,Bert had a issue with his eyesight and had to sell the car.
Don't know much about it since.

Ron McCall