[DeTomaso] Yet another low-profile aircleaner choice

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:42:52 EDT 2009

I have a Spectre Dual Plenum with two of their aluminum tubes (instead of
dryer hose) and two Spectre K&N style Stainless steel air filters at the
ends. I don't use the cover or the trunk liner and I think it looks pretty
cool and according to my Infra red remote thermometer I am picking up cooler
air for my intake. If any one wants to see a picture send me a note. The set
up did cost  as much or more then $280.00Boyd