[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors Too!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 10:33:41 EDT 2009

Thanks , I'm glad you like them. If anyone else is still interested I have
some still available. I have also found a way to ship pairs anywhere in the
US as Priority NOT parcel Post ( 2 to 3 day delivery) for the parcel post
price of $22.95. These are the best mirrors out there and for POCA and LIST
subscribers their price is less the one third 33% of the vendors retail
price. All the mirror one third the cost! If anyone wants info or pictures
drop me an e-mail to Vitaloni4sale at gmail.com ( the offer to buy two pair (
for those of you who want spares or want to join up with a friend, orders of
two pair are reduced  a further 10% ( two pair for $90.00) vs One mirror for
$80.00 at the retail vendor price!Thanks again Chris I know you will enjoy
them.
Boyd