[DeTomaso] Pantera Pretender defeated!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:29:19 EDT 2009

The Pantera impostor listed on E-bay has been removed. As a result of the
perseverance of our group  and their never ending vigilance another
pretender to the throne of the  Honored marque of  "Detomaso Pantera" has
been defeated! I contacted ebay and brought this listing to their attention
informing them that the listing violated many of their listing policies (
Improper use of a "Brand name", mis labeled, misrepresented etc) and that if
the listing were to remain it should be listed as an attempted replica but
in fact it was an attempted forgery due to the placement of Vin  plates and
 inappropriate use of Pantera body tags. ( it should have been reported to
 the State Police) Removal and replacement of Vin tags or body
tags counterfeit or legitimate tags from an  original vehicle is a
felony.The end result is that the pretender has been removed.
Boyd