[DeTomaso] Qvale Mangusta Trans Am racing this weekend

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 16:53:49 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

>From Capitol Panteras members Carl Stein and Rick Moseley:

=====

 To All:
 We will be racing the Mangusta – “Goose” – at Thunderhill Raceway this
weekend (see the schedule link below), you are all welcome to come see us and
check out the racing action. We will be at the track Thursday 3/12 for testing
and racing Friday thru Sunday. We are in Race Group 2.

 http://www.sfrscca.org/images/2009/Schedules/09mar13doublenatsched..pdf

 The next link contains pictures of the car from our Championship 2007
Season.

 http://www.huffakerengineering.com/CarlStein.htm

 The link below will give you directions to the Thunderhill track located in
Willows CA, about 80 miles North of Sacto on Interstate 5.

 http://www.thunderhill.com/html/location.html

 The track has food and beverage onsite, we have water and cokes, so come and
enjoy the day. Admission is free, sign in at the gate, you are with car #88,
GT1 Mangusta. How good can it get in today’s times for a almost no cost day at
the races? Older kids will really love the cars, however everyone should
bring ear plugs or protection and sun screen.
 See ya at the races,  Carl

 CBS RaceCars
 Po Box 490
 Carmichael, CA 95609