[DeTomaso] fender weatherstripping

Lee Farrell lee_farrell at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 15:55:00 EDT 2009

- I used JC Whitney    weatherstripping -> trim and universal w/s -> flexible interior/exterior   ->   style B.   It comes in a bag with "Precision" on it, Precision number UWS 172-20 (not the JCW number).

- this looks similar to what was on my fairly original '72 pre-L rear.   It's 1/2 "   ++ high,  shorter than what was on there, and has a similar pattern on it.   I tried several vendor products, buy they were very wide.   too wide for some parts of the splash shield / fender gap.   I gave up trying to fill the gap, which varies a lot around the shield, and went for just covering the edge.   This w/s seems to me to be decent quality.

lee farrell