[DeTomaso] The Visceral Experience

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 8 19:21:12 EDT 2009

Funny you should ask.  You'd probably have to search the archive from
like 10 years ago.  But someone -did- do this already back with Windows
95 I recall.  It's not hard to do.  Just record all the sound bits,
convert them to wav files and select them for the operation you want.
I'd almost wager you see a new set before the end of today (but not by me).

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA