[DeTomaso] The Visceral Experience

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 17:51:10 EDT 2009

So that's why we call it Xmas.  Another great mystery solved.

As to my own visceral experience and desire to take it with me where ever I
go, I have a suggestion.  All of those little sounds your computer makes
when you open or close a file, save, screw-up, etc., I'd like to find
someone who can build into my MS software all of those sounds, but recorded
from my Pantera.

Open a file: sound of a key opening the door or the door opening
Close a file: door closing
Open a new application: engine starting
Error message: screeching tires
Hour glass while your waiting: the engine idling or revving

You get the idea.  This same thing could be done for any number of cars, and
we could market it to the car-nut world at large.  Now, I would not be
surprised to find out someone has done this already, but probably not for a
Pantera.

Any of our software guru's out there up for the challenge?  Mark M?

Mike Thomas