[DeTomaso] ZF 5 gear

rtaspl at aol.com rtaspl at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 11:06:23 EDT 2009

Question, from day one about 9 years ago my gear shifter would move forward under power and move back if you let off the gas. But it never popped out of gear. but on a road trip to the track if jump out of 5th, and around 30 min later it did it again, and by the end of the 1:30 min trip I had to drive in 4th gear. can it be a adjustment or do I need a new 5 gear. and if so how much money are they. and last what do you guys know about the quaife 63g trans??? thanks