[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Authentic "Made in Italy" Turbo racing Mirrors" Another Chance !!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:06:18 EST 2009

-

Thanks to everyone that ordered a pair. If yours have arrived I hope you are
enjoying them.Those that have not yet received your order they should be
there shortly  The first inventory was 100% sold!  For those of you who have
a pending request the second batch is in transit to me now .If you have a
pending request for a pair if mirrors your requests will be filled first and
they will be filled in the order they were received. Once the mirrors are in
you will be sent an invoice via pay pal.
 For those of you who  missed out on the first two shipments  there is still
a chance to get in on this deal.
 Some closeout business is trying to buy up he remaining stock my supplier
has left. I don't know how many more I will be able to get and I don't know
if I will continue to be able to get them at this price. I don't want to buy
a hundred pair of mirrors if no one else wants any but I also don't want
some vendor  to buy them up and then sell them back to us for $160.00 a
pair! This may be your last chance to get these mirrors a this exclusive
Pantera owners price! ( I maybe your last chance to get them at any price!)
If you  already have a pair you should pick up a spare in case one gets
broken or knocked off. Theses are "Brand New in the original package"
These are the last Authentic Vitaloni "Made in Italy" Mirrors available! The
company is no longer in business and the only thing left on the market will
probably be Cheap Chinese copies.  These are theVitaloni "Racing turbo
"Mirrors model #  5881right side  and  # 5848 left side. there is no need to
read Chinese with these mirrors.100% authentic "made in Italy with
instructions in English. Plus I have a photo montage that shows the entire
installation process on my Pantera for anyone that's interested.
These mirrors look great on the Pantera they have a more modern look and are
a huge improvement over the Vitaloni"Baby Turbos" that I and many other
Pantera owners had. Their mast are longer so they provide a much better rear
view and the masts have 4 ball joints to allow for a full range of motion to
ensure you can get the adjustment that's just right for you! These are the
last of the authentic "Made in Italy" mirrors and have a retail price of
$80.00 each!! They mount on he flat part of the door in the original screw
holes and they have mounting hardware that provides a much more stable mount
so they're not prone to movement like he "Baby Turbos". They Passenger side
mirror is convex and has a slightly larger mirror face to compensate for the
convex optical  properties. It provides a much better view of the blind
spot. We all know how bad rear visibility is in these cars .This mirror set
provides a quality , highly effective alternative to the cheap , or glue on
mirrors that some of us have used out of frustration. These are not Cheap
Chinese knock offs but 100% "The real Deal" Made in Italy mirrors. They are
the same mirrors found on Ferrari's , Maserati's, Porsche's and various
other high end exotic sports cars  and race cars.  I am selling these
mirrors on EBay for $89.99 a pair. As a special offer to my Pantera brothers
anyone who is a member of POCA or a subscriber to "the Big List" can get
them for the Special Price of $ 50.00 a Pair ( not $80.00 a piece like the
vendors would charge) (No offence to the vendors they are in business and
have overhead) I am just another Pantera nut and I want to share my good
fortune with my brother ( and sister)  Pantera owners. I have been searching
for months for replacement mirrors for my car. After buying and trying at
least 4 other types ( most turned out to be cheap Chinese crap with terrible
optics and mirrors that wouldn't adjust or stay adjusted. So I got lucky by
finding these "Brand New" " Old  Stock" out of production Mirrors. They are
Paintable and have Vitaloni's famous patented optic system . In my opinion
You will not find a better quality mirror for three times money .  I have
complete installation picture sand instructions.  For ordering info or a
copy of the pictures and instructions send me a email request to
Vitaloni4sale at gmail.com.  If you are interested please contact me at
Vitaloni4sale at gmail.com. not this e-mail address.I get way to much e-mail
and I don't want your request to be over looked. Let me know if you want the
pictures or installation instructions or both. Be sure to include your
shipping address and your email address  if you want to place an order.
You do not have to have a paypal account to pay by pay pal! All you need is
an e-mail address, a credit card or a checking account. It is the safest and
most secure way to make a payment over the Internet.You never have to
disclose your credit card or checking info to me or have it broadcast across
the Internet via an unsecured connection. I am not a vendor or in the parts
business I am just another pantera owner trying to keep improving my car.
This is not a business so please bear with me as I try to keep up with the
demand. It has been much greater then I anticipated and I want to be sure
that any Pantera member that wants to take advantage of this opportunity
gets taken care of first before I sell any to "other Marques" on e-bay.
Shipping is extra, I am not making money on the shipping and handling. I am
only charging my  actual expenses for postage, materials, and insurance.
thanks,

Boyd