[DeTomaso] Brake vacuum tube and hose

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 19:17:48 EST 2009

Hi, I just called NAPA, and that number is for 1/2" fuel line.  I was told by somebody that I shouldn't use fuel line, but some sort of special tubing that won't collapse.  This is, I believe for the power brakes and comes off a vacuum connection on top of the engine.

The NAPA guy said most power braked hoses are a weird size like 13/16.

By the way, what is the appropriate length?

Thanks,

Chris