[DeTomaso] steering rack, was "thermostats"

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Jun 29 17:54:31 EDT 2009

I addressed the rack issue today, and removing one of the thickest
shims, there were two thick ones, one medium and one really flimsy
shims, made the rack much better.

I don't think it will make much difference for the tramlining, although
it will probably be easier to keep it on the road.

I will probably modify the upper A-arms over the winter to add more caster.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21