[DeTomaso] Baer brakes

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 10:34:12 EDT 2009

My mistake. I confused the specs with their cheaper "floating clipers" and
their  more expensive 4 piston and 6 piston fixed calipers. I am not a brake
expert and I have been doing allot od technical reading and a variety of
different models and brands. Please excuse the mis statement of the facts.
Boyd