[DeTomaso] Baer brakes

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Jun 27 11:44:03 EDT 2009

My wonderings was about ”radial mount” and ”floating” which usually not
goes together.
But one newer knows, they might have coming up with something new. I
have in fact
been looking for a floating calliper as they have a very narrow centre
to outside dimension.
Together with the GT-5 negative offset wheels this allow for a
corresponding shorter
scrub distance. The problem is that I havent seen any good racing like
”float” caliper.
Goran