[DeTomaso] Cam removal in car

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 16 10:55:32 EDT 2009

Dear Dan,

While it can be done and while it might be the quickest fix and the shortest distance between two points..........I would suggest pulling the engine.

I would remind you of all the maladies and misadventures you have had with your various and sundry engines. I would counsel you to pull the accursed engine for a full and proper inspection on the engine stand which would also provide full and proper repair of any problems found. Cutting corners will increase the chances that you'll be faced with another problem based on your past experience. Pull the engine.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles