[DeTomaso] thermostats

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:28:16 EDT 2009

Here are the Ford part numbers for the remote thermostat housing which I
used on the GT40 and which I will use on the Pantera.

F6ZZ-8592-BB Connection
XR3Z-8K528-AA Tube
F1VY-8255-A Seal

I also ordered the thermostat from Edgewater Products LLC
6923 Narcoossee Rd
Suite 607
Orlando FL 32822

1 x #1025 Hypertech 180 degree Powerstat Thermostat

That thermostat fits the housing.
FWIW,
Kirby