[DeTomaso] Bypass (Re: thermostats)

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 24 11:33:44 EDT 2009

Okay, so if a person uses a remote bypass thermostat, what do you do
with the thermostat area in the block?  There is a bypass passage
where the thermostat goes which the -special- 351C thermostat closes
when the stat is fully open.  So do we block that?  Or must you make
the water pump mod instead, which installs a small shim of steel to
block the recirculation path?

Pardon me for my confusion, I'm not studying this very hard.  (trying
to get some real work done in between emails)

Asa Jay