[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 10:54:05 EDT 2009

Chris,
I hope things work out with your Pantera
I would not be sleeping if mine vanished
As far as the Magnim goes I have a bunch
of Mopar buddies and was thinking of asking
Julian if he can make up a bunch of his great
metal signs like the one I bought in Reno
I think they should say FIAT the proud future owners

My Mopar buddies don't think it is so funny
Imagine having Fiat posted on the old or new Funny Cars

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera