[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jun 19 12:34:45 EDT 2009

All I can say is, I bought mine when it was still a good company!

Chris

From: RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:54:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 18-Camero-Ford
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; julian_kift at hotmail.com; JDeRyke at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com

Chris,
I hope things work out with your Pantera
I would not be sleeping if mine vanished
As far as the Magnim goes I have a bunch
of Mopar buddies and was thinking of asking
Julian if he can make up a bunch of his great
metal signs like the one I bought in Reno
I think they should say FIAT the proud future owners

My Mopar buddies don't think it is so funny
Imagine having Fiat posted on the old or new Funny Cars

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera

Dell Inspiron 15: Now starting at $349