[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 59, Issue 17-Cleveland Reswap

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 13:13:18 EDT 2009

I don't  thing there will be the day that
I give up my Windsor Stroker... I do have
a Bryant Crank that may someday go inside
but I fear my Clevland boat anchor (sorry)
will sit in my shop and collect dust... the
best move I made on the Pantera was the engine
change...second was the 180 exhaust

MIke,
I looked at the Pizza Car and also talked to
Dick Gulstand a few years back at Coranado
and he prepped the car for racing along with a
few Corvettes for the original owner... Jim Bell
did some work on my car in the past and may
have done some work on the Pizza car after
it was converted to a Race Car... you will find
this out when you do your article on the car
in the future... Oh and I hear it is getting an
all Aluminum Stroker... doesn't sound llike
a Cleveland to me... the car I shoud have bought

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera ,,,411 inch Windsor
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222865043x1201494942/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692145%3B38015538%3Bh)