[DeTomaso] Dinner in Indy on Thursday?

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Jun 17 10:29:52 EDT 2009

You are on!
I will call your cell
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: MikeLDrew at aol.com [mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:34 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Dinner in Indy on Thursday?

Hi guys (and especially Indy Dave McManus),

Right now I'm tentatively scheduled to be at the Indianopolis airport
around dinnertime (perhaps a late dinnertime) on Thursday.   I'd only have
time
for a quick dinner before continuing on to Dover, but the airplane often
thinks better of such plans and throws a hydraulic system or heaves some
electrons or something; if that were to happen then I'd be at the Indy
museum
Friday, like a shot!

Anyway, if you're in the Indy area and want to get together for dinner
Thursday let me know.   Cell is (707) 628-3317.

Cheers!

Mike

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823265x1201398681/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)