[DeTomaso] ls7 in pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 14:04:23 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/14/09 10 06 9, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> PCNC member Doug Abide put an aluminum block Donovan 400 into his
> Pantera.  Looks and runs great!  He got the chevy/zf bell housing from one of the
> Pantera vendors, but I forgot which one.

That's Doug Abadie; he got a polished ZF bellhousing for his 418-inch
Donovan from Lloyd Butfoy.

The installation was a success, but it was a very non-trivial undertaking,
involving an awful lot of head-scratching, fabrication, etc.

He had the car up in Reno and it ran fantastic!   It was on the track
wearing number 00 in the C group. :>)