[DeTomaso] Pantera Facebook friends listings

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:37:29 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm late getting to the party and want to include as many friends as
possible on my facebook page, if you have one, please let me know so that i
may request you as a friend.
I also plan on making a dedicated Detomaso Pantera page on facebook, found
several but none seem to have more than one listing, so send me your name
and I'll let you know when it is built.
and we can have another communication option with photo capabilities.

If you don't want to do it, that's cool,  I already know it's stupid,
addictive, a waste of time, etc.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt