[DeTomaso] Niagara Falls Gathering

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 11 17:34:36 EDT 2009

The 2nd annual Niagara Falls gathering is coming soon.
It was a great time last year for those that attended. Unfortunately we only had 11 cars there and they were all Canadians.
It would be nice to get a few Americans out there this year. Click on the link , then click "next event" to get all the info and see pics from last year.
Life's too short and especially our northern winters. Get your cat out and drive

http://panterapassion.com/

Please contact me directly if you're interested in attending.
Will Demelo
wdemelo at cogeco.ca