[DeTomaso] gumball3000

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 18:41:17 EDT 2009

Hello Fellow Pantera Owners of America ,

The Detomaso Pantera will be going into the Body Shop for  repairs soon
from the accident on the Gumball. I want to Thank you all again for  following
my son and I across the USA. Special thanks to PI  Motorsports(Jerry) in
Orange,Ca that went over and above on the repairs to the  car .Dennis Antenucci
for his guidance and wisdom. Ralph in Sedona, Az  for repairing our
headlights. They still work ! The Space City Houston  Pantera Club,John
Taphorn,Orville Burg,Jim Narum,Brian Hill, and Steve Hawkins  for giving us Air
conditioning for the first time in 15 years. Still blowing  cold even after getting
rear ended in Florida.

Each City that we arrived in the Pantera stood out among the most expensive
 cars in the world . 37 years later and she is still a vision of beauty

Here a few links to the gumball. I will follow soon with a  blow by  blow
description of the Rally.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83O-4oROyY8_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83O-4oROyY8)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJSYUJr3KA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJSYUJr3KA)

tp://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/qk8QM6neiig/defa
ult.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTSz4dCdnou4&usg=__sJIKT
Op0nFLeunl7IOzB232QXtM=&h=90&w=120&sz=4&hl=en&start=184&um=1&tbnid=qAp_khsOG
lzXyM:&tbnh=66&tbnw=88&prev=/images%3Fq%3Drouge%2Bstatus%2Bgumball3000%26nds
p%3D20%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1W1DMUS_en%26sa%3DN%26start%3D180%26um%3D1

The comradery of the Pantera Owners of America still amazes me.

Finally on another note .....
Does anyone know what the paint code for 1972  red ?

Thank you all AGAIN!

Robert Levitt
Team Pantera Racing
Car # 56