[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale...

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Mon Jun 8 19:08:16 EDT 2009

I'm updating the For Sale page:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

Steve is offering his yellow L for sale:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/THPNNB05637.asp

I have not inspected this car personally,

(He is working to show it to someone in TPOC, he is in the Northern LA area.)

but this car looks quite good.  He is motivated, and thus has priced it accordingly, so if
you are

looking for a good car, and are a serious buyer, I think you should check this out.

This car has spent its entire life in the SoCal area, and appears to be quite well
maintained.

Chuck

Off to prune some sold cars off the For Sale list now.