[DeTomaso] (no subject)

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Mon Jun 8 14:26:45 EDT 2009

Ihave owned a 74 Pantera for about 2.5 years now and just recently joined this forum. I have a question that I need help with so I am coming to the group.

I tried to adjust the clutch and fould a leak in the flex line from the chassis to the slave cylinder.

After replacing the line I attempted to bleed the slave cylinder. It would not bleed. I removed the bleeder and found no hole for the fluid to enter inside the bleeder. I then ordered a new slave cylinder but beofre attempting to change it tried to find the steps in the manual. My manual has nothing about changing the cyliner. It appears straight foward but that is how I usually get in trouble. Any suggestions before I start?

Steve