[DeTomaso] Optimal Air Fuel Ratio Question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 02:05:33 EDT 2009

If you can wait 2 weeks, we'll have Bob Oliver from Competition Carburetion
as our Tech Session speaker at the Reno Fun Ralley. Bob has run his
business some 20 years successfully doing just what you're speaking of, and will
give professional advice on Holleys, Edelbrock (Carters) and electronic or
mechanical Rochesters. I believe he also deals with Webers. Cheers- J Deryke