[DeTomaso] Valve Stem Seals for ferrea f5040 valve / triple spring

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jun 2 13:14:28 EDT 2009

Rolf,

The Cleveland heads are not machined to use that kind of seal from the factory. The outside of the guide is machined cylindrical to enable the seals to stay put. If your heads already had this type of seal installed before you simply measure your guide and buy what fits. Otherwise you have the head machined to fit the seal you choose.

Tomas