[DeTomaso] Comp Cam Kits

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Thu Jul 30 19:42:08 EDT 2009

I've been running a solid flat tappet comp cams product for years in my
cleve.
I had a standard item from their catelog ground with a bit more LSA, 110 deg
specifically.  I think it might have been 108 in the catelog.
I've been very happy with the cam, and it made peak power all the way to
6300 RPM.
Slightly lumpy idle, but stable and enough vacuum for brakes, etc.

Grind 284s-1/294s-1
Lift .563i, 589e
duration at 0.050 246i/256e
P#  32-000-5