[DeTomaso] Comp Cam Kits

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 01:53:59 EDT 2009

Tom...

I've been running (over four years now) the Comp Cam EX 284 H ( I got the kit, I think it was something like the K kit? CRS) RPMs 2300-6500. The cam was installed in a totally stock engine with CC heads and single plane manifold, Holley 735 cmf carb. Probably more low end torque with a duel plane manifold but I like the looks of the single plane! The cam has a nice lope it. I'm No Ricky racer so I couldn't tell how this cam would work on the track or the drag strip? But it work for me!

OH, I checked prices at Jegs, and Comp Cams direct, Summit had the best PRICE!

Good Luck
Curt