[DeTomaso] compcams

Jay james at ground-control.com
Thu Jul 30 18:41:55 EDT 2009

Somebody said  "Unfortunately you need a custom grind in order to get a
351C cam that isn't 110 LSA from Comp Cams"

The good news is THEY DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA! I can't believe it. My Mangusta
has a radical, fast ramp, high lift cam that cost me the same as regular.

Do your own homework though, the tech guys who answer the phone at Comp
Cams are nice enough, but they must get so sick of the stupid phone calls,
and will tell you whatever they think you want to hear.

--
James Morris