[DeTomaso] Windshield Wiper Electrical Diagram

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 20:40:11 EDT 2009

FWIW,

The windshield Wiper and Washer Electrical diagram  at
_http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/WINDSHIELD%20WIPERS%20AND%20WASHER.p
df_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/Electrical/WINDSHIELD%20WIPERS%20AND%20WASHER.pdf)
has been updated to correct the color codes, and pin numbers to the
switches and motor connectors and the show the physical orientation of the wires
in the switches and motor connectors.

This diagram is for cars which have separate washer and wiper  rocker type
switches.

Mike Drew is sending me a rotary type switch used in early cars  which has
the wiper and washer control functions in a single switch. I will  create a
separate diagram for the early cars.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com